HISTORY: Golf Club Bologna was founded in 1958. The 1st Golf Club in Emilia Romagna and the 20th in Italy. The Club prides itself for following its traditional roots of being a place where friends, that share the same passion, congregate to spend time together playing golf. Several families are represented with 3 generations od members.
VISITORS: we welcome visitors from all over the world to enjoy in the delight of meeting the challenges of one of Italy’s most highly rated and traditional courses. With sixty years of rich history, you will not be disappointed with the stunning scenery, fabulous clubhouse with marvelous catering and warm hospitality. Our normal operating hours are Tuesday to Sunday from 9am to 9pm.
INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS ARE MOST WELCOME FOR DAILY GREEN FEES: if you would like to enquire as to the availability and costs please call our Secretariat
GETTING THERE: Via Sabattini, 69 40050 Monte San Pietro (BO)
CONTACTS: TEL +39 051969100 - email email@example.com
SPECIAL OFFERS: our partner Emilia Romagna Golf has developed a selection of activities for you www.emiliaromagnagolf.com/en/index.htm
SERVICES: golf carts, swimming pool, pro shop, bar restaurant, cards room, dressing room.
CATERING: the restaurant is renowned for the capability of serving the outmost culinary specialties of Bologna, the traditional tortellini and tagliatelle. Freshly prepared and wherever possible sourced locally, there is good food to be enjoyed all day, from a continental breakfast to prepare you for the round ahead to a tasty and varied lunchtime offering of sandwiches, filled baguettes or full meals, including daily specials, and on to excellent evening dining.
ETIQUETTE: whilst we welcome all visitors to Golf Club Bologna, we would ask that you please adhere to the following rules whilst on the Club grounds:
- On arrival visitors should report to the Secretary's office to sign in and confirm their tee times.
- Payment, Green Fees are payable at arrival. Payment may be made by cash or by VISA and Mastercard Credit Cards.
- Play will be from the YELLOW TEES. Ladies will play from RED TEES.
- The course is a challenging test of golf and is not suitable for beginners. A valid handicap certificate must be produced when signing in. Any player who does not meet the required standard will not be allowed to play.
- It is in all our interests to maintain reasonable standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Members and guests are therefore made aware that the following are required minimum standards that must be adhered to both on the golf course and in the clubhouse. A clean and smart appearance is expected on the course at all times, with proper golfing attire being worn whether playing or not. Please observe the following: Gentlemen may wear tailored shorts. Socks must be worn with shorts, which, if long must be of a single plain color. Short sports socks, including trainer liners that are predominantly white, are acceptable. Collared polo shirts as traditionally worn by golfers may be worn. Only those collarless shirts designed specifically for golf may be worn. The following items of clothing are NOT acceptable: Denim Wear including combat trousers, Track Suits, Jogging Suits and variants of these, Collarless Tee Shirts, Shirts outside trousers are not to be worn on the course, Golf shoes must be worn on the course; training shoes are not acceptable.